Approximately one third of work-related injuries are due to musculoskeletal disorders, such as carpal tunnel, tendonitis, rotator cuff injuries and back strain. Most of these soft-tissue injuries can be prevented.
No matter where you are located, we can help you greatly reduce your risk for an injury. Virtual ergonomic assessments can help improve the fit between you and your workplace. Without aches and pains, workers are happier, healthier and more productive. Studies show that face to face ergonomic assessments provide greater follow-through for employees versus a handout or a self-paced tutorial.
We have virtual solutions just for you that are provided by a live ergonomist for all of your ergonomic needs.
- Office Ergonomic Assessment
- Home Office Ergonomic Assessment
- Healthcare/Dental Ergonomic Assessment
- Industrial Ergonomic Assessment
- Manufacturing Ergonomic Assessment
- Live Webinar for Multiple Office Employees
How does it work?
A majority of the time, ergonomic assessments are needed for three main reasons:
Prevent an injury before possible improper positioning could become problematic
Reduce the progression of current aches, pains and postural issues
Modify the workplace for someone who is recovering from an injury
No matter what the reason may be, the goal is to help improve the fit between you and your workplace. Ergonomic assessments can be completed on-site or virtually. Each assessment includes:
- Collection of workplace related data and equipment with the given employee.
- Observation of current employee positioning within one (or more) workspace(s).
- Identification of risk factors to prevent an injury.
- Recommendations provided for modifications to the workstation or needed equipment.
- Education to assist with reducing risk factors.
- Typed report which includes information related to the ergonomic assessment, such as risk factors, recommendations, modifications and consideration of equipment if applicable.